Results – 2012 Foxy Run 5k and Half Marathon

Foxy_logoCongratulations to everyone that participated in the 2012 Foxy Run 5k and Half Marathon!

Overall and age category winners have until This Saturday April 28th to pick up their race prize at SDRI. Prizes will no be awarded after April 28th.

IMPORTANT UPDATED RACE RESULTS INFO!!

Please note, the timing company did NOT mess up any times, as some people are reporting on facebook, etc. To clarify, there are NO Bib #’s listed in the results posted earlier, or currently. The Race Results Column Headings were and are as follows:

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

• Placement in your Gender/Age group;
  • OVERALL Placement in the Race (not a bib #);
  • Name,
  • Age,
  • Finish Time.

Please find your name based on your Gender and Age first. Then enjoy!!! Congrats on your finish!! (If the time is different than your Garmin/GPS, it had to due with the hills and valleys on the course. If, it was different from your watch or your memory, we don’t know what to tell you. The chip records only as it crosses the pad at the finish. Times posted are correct.

If your name is not listed, please send an email with your name, bib #, and approximate finish time to Krista@SDRI.net. We can add your name to your gender/age group as the Finish Line Photos are made available … as the photos will show your finish time. (Note: Times will be accurate for Wave 1. Wave 2 will have to subtract 5 minutes. But we will take care of this prior to posting new results!!)

Most of you can see your finish time in your finish line photo. When you are finished here, just click on the link to www.photographybybellgardt.com

2012 Results Pages

2012 Foxy Run 5k Results

2012 Foxy Run Half Marathon Results

2012 Points Results

Animal Series Points Earned at Foxy Half Marathon

This entry was posted in Results. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Results – 2012 Foxy Run 5k and Half Marathon

1. Brigid Miller says:

Hi!

I ran the Foxy Run Half Marathon this weekend and was given bib #113. I checked the results that were posted today and I’m confused because it says that 113 was for a David Lemos, however I know I had that bib and time chip. I still have the bib! Was this result posted in error, or were two bibs given out with the same number? Just curious to know what my actual result was or if there is a way of finding out…probably not likely but let me know! In case it helps, my registration ID was R-019H6101. I did race day packet pick up so maybe something got confused.

Thanks!
    Brigid Miller

• Dr. Runco says:

Sorry for the late response Brigid. Hopefully this was worked out already. have you checked the website? if not please email me at drrunco@sdri.net and I will sort it out. Due to the issue we had with the independent timing company i have hired a different timing company for the Dirt Devil grand Slam Series….hopefully with better results. My apologies.

2. Michelle Duensing says:

I am VERY upset with this 5k. I paid 40 plus dollars and my time is not even posted?!??!! Yes I was deadlast but i paid for this and i expect to get the same treatment as everyother racer. NOT HAPPY

• Dr. Runco says:

Sorry for the late reply Michelle. I am not used to handling all aspects of communication…my bad. We hired an independent electronic timing company who blew it. We have tried to correct everything but it has been very difficult. Could you email drrunco@sdri.net me your
      Name
      Bib #
      and i will look into it and see if I can get it posted. My apologies.

3. Joseph says:

Two questions.
    How do we know what we placed overall? My number says 60 and I came in top 5. Second question, when are the half marathon series points added up and posted?

Great race that SDRI put on.

• Dr. Runco says:

Sorry for the late reply. The points will be shown following the Cougar half race. After Raptor Ridge in October the winners will be announced.
      Do not pay attention to the numbers from the last event. The timing company we hired really blew it but we have the correct times due to our awesome photographer who took pics of all finishers with their time in it.