Date: Sunday October 13, 2019
Location: 3600 Sunset Drive, San Dieguito River Park
Start/Finish: Sunset Drive, Mule Hill Trailhead
Packet Pick-up Location: Packet Pick-up will take place at the starting area. All racers will receive their bib when you check in. Make sure to get your medal when you finish then proceed to the check in tent where you will receive your custom, technical fabric race shirt and race logo pint glass.
Parking: There is ample parking at the start/finish area.
Half Marathon Start: 7 am
(Mandatory Race Day Check-in: 5:30-6:45 am FOR ALL RACE DISTANCES!)
(Parking Lot opens at: 5:30pm)
***Please have your photo ID ready to show in order to pick up your bib. You can also have a picture of YOUR ID to show on your smart phone******
Course Map Half Marathon: Note…..course is subject to mild changes depending on weather and any trail closures
- Trail Half Marathon: The course cut-off time is 4 hours. No finisher awards will be given for any racer not completing the course within 4 hours.
Aid Stations: There will be 4 aid stations on the Half Marathon course.
Registration & Entry Fees – REGISTER
- $67 – Early Bird through May 14, 2019 ($77 starts May 15, 2019)
- $77 – 7/14/2019 at midnight ($87 starts Jul;y 15, 2018)
- $87 – until race sells out
- $60 – Early Bird through May 14, 2019 ($77 starts May 15, 2019)
- $70 – 7/14/2019 at midnight ($87 starts Jul;y 15, 2018)
- $80 – until race sells out
There are no refunds…no exceptions. Dirt Devil Racing does allow for bib transfers or distance changes 2 weeks or MORE prior to the race, however there is a $5 admin fee to do so.
Steps to CHANGE the distance you want to run:
1. You must notify the race director (Runco@sdri.net) with your request no less than 2 weeks out from the race. Give full name used for sign-up, and the NEW distance you want to run if dropping down for any reason. That’s it. Simple.
Steps to CHANGE the Racer’s Name/Info:
1. If transferring your bib to another racer … You must notify the race director of your full name used for sign-up, the full name of the the person taking your bib, and their email address. The NEW Racer must also notify the race director (Runco@sdri.net) and then go to ultrasignup.com to register their own information and sign the release. Upon completion, the NEW Racer will be prompted to pay….DO NOT at that point… but instead proceed to checkout where they will see a balance of $5.00 (This is the change fee.) If it says anything other than “$5” take a picture of the screen, get off the site, then contact Runco@sdri.net.
If all necessary information is not provided to the race director in the time-frame required, the bib will be “disqualified.” Again … No bib transfers will be accepted within 2 weeks from Race Day …….no exceptions.
Race day changes are NOT guaranteed, but every effort will be made in emergency cases only. Please see “Krista” at Bib Check-in.
Race Schwag: All finishers receive a race logo stadium cup, moisture wicking race logo shirt and custom race medal.
Prizes/Awards: Prizes provided to Overall Male and Female 1st-3rd and First place Age Group Winners. Please see the Race Prizes Page for more details.
Trail Half Marathon and Progressive Series Pricing
You must sign up for early bird/Tier 1 pricing for each individual race. Sorry but there is not an additional discount or way to sign up for all 4 at once.
- You must run all 4 races to be eligible for the series. Run all 4 Half’s or the 5K, 10K, 15K and Half.
***NOTICE: This is a trail race and therefore distances can’t always be exact. Don’t worry, we won’t charge you extra for it. *** It is MANDATORY (HIGHLY SUGGESTED) that all runners carry at minimum 12 oz. hand bottle for hydration. This is a trail race and we are trying to eliminate the use of cups at Aid Stations to truly go green and sustainable. We need you to do your part. We will meet you half way this year … but may go completely green in 2019. So start running with a hand bottle or backpack now! You can score a sweet one at OrangeMud.com
Race Results: Race results will be available at the finish line. Please do not interrupt the professional timing team. Just as you want an accurate time, so do the racers that have yet to finish behind you. All race times and distance placing will be available on the www.DirtDevilRacing.com website no later than the Wednesday after the race and on www.Ultrasignup.com within 24 hours after the race.
Post-Race Party and Awards Ceremony: Will be held at Mike Hess Brewing in Miramar Tasting Room
Traveling to San Diego for the Raptor Ridge Half Marathon? San Diego has a long list of great attractions and activities for you and your family to enjoy. If you will be traveling to the race for the weekend here are a few hotels close to the start as well as some places the Dirt Devils love to check out after a run in the area.
Places to Stay:
Things to Do:
San Diego Safari Park
Orfila Vineyards and Winery
Stone Brewing Company
Birch Aquarium at Scripps
Sea World San Diego
San Diego Zoo
Kit Carson Park
Greenflash Brewing Company
Thank you to our sponsors: